Thursday, February 2, 2012

Praise God!

I apologize for not updating sooner!  All I have wanted to do since our Monday appointment is shout from the mountaintops!  Praise God from whom all blessings flow!  Our Monday appointment in Memphis went so great, and it was such a relief, as well as encouraging!  To start off, our sweet baby girl's (A) 2nd cyst HAS DISAPPEARED!!!  Again, God is SO good, and we give Him all glory!  Once again, we are amazed by God's goodness to us.  When we went to the Memphis doctor on January 11th in Memphis, and then again on January 17th here in Oxford, that cyst was still there.  On January 30th back in Memphis, the cyst was GONE!  We are beyond thankful!  Now, we know that our baby girl will be valedictorian of her class.  Ha!  Just a small stepstone to get there!

We also found out that each of the babies is weighing in at exactly 1 pound, 2 ounces!!!!  This is such an answer to prayer!  We have prayed and prayed for the babies to grow at the same rate, and once again, God has heard our prayers!  Praise Him!   They are all in separate sacks with different placentas, and we are so very thankful for that too!  They were all absolutely precious on the screen again!  I absolutely love seeing them each time, and I'm so thankful we do get to see them!  In the 22 weeks, 5 days I have been pregnant, we have only gone 2 weeks without seeing them, and honestly, my heart ached to see them in those two weeks that we didn't get to see them.   As usual, our sweet A was ruling the roost.  She was kicking everyone.  She is on the bottom, and girlfriend wants her space.  She doesn't hesitate to kick B or C out of the way.  And, sweet A has grown into her face, if that makes sense.  She used to have huge lips, and now, her sweet little face is Andy!  Her mouth is exactly like Andy's now, and Andy absolutely loves it, as do I!  She is definitely sassy, which may be a little more like me.  Sweet B is definitely still the most chilled out trip, a characteristic that does not at all fit mine or Andy's personalities, but we'll definitely take a chilled out child.  He actually has the most room and is stretched out.  He gives C the occasional kick if he gets in his area.  We got the most pictures of him since he just lets us see him, and he, like A and C, is perfect.  Our precious C was once again trying to get in all the pictures, and when his turn came, he would not let us get a picture of him for anything! He was mad he couldn't go first.  So, we have the most darling picture of his bottom.  He would turn around occasionally and let us see his sweet face.  B and C are looking more alike now.  They both have big lips like my side, and B is rocking my nose.  B, who originally looked like Andy, may after all be his mother's child.  They also informed us that B and C have long legs, a trait for which I am so grateful!  Andy says they'll be good athletes!  Ha!  Andy's mama went with me to the doctor in Memphis this time, and bless her.  She was a great nurse.  I'm not allowed to sit for long periods of time, so on our trips to Memphis, I have to lie down the whole way in the backseat.  She had it all comfy for me!  It was really nice to actually get out since that was my first time getting out since last Wednesday when I got home from the hospital! 

Lastly, my cervix is still closed and long, and we are so thankful for this!  I know this may be a tad bit too much info, but please continue to pray for it to stay closed and long!  I go to my Oxford doctor tomorrow, Friday.  We had to re-schedule because the pharmacies here in Oxford couldn't get the progesterone shot in.  We are hoping it will for sure be in by tomorrow!  This shot honestly feels like a nail going in, but if it, God willing, keeps them in a tad bit longer, I can do it!  I just have to start thinking about the trips and how much fun they will be as the nail goes in.  Surprisingly, I am doing well on bedrest.  I am actually shocked by this fact because I am such an on-the-go person.  I have to realize that I'm not living for me right now, but for these sweet miracles, and if they need their mama in the bed, I'll do it.  The days have passed by quickly.  I pass the time by reading magazines, playing on the internet, writing thank you notes, and watching T.V.  My favorite time of day is when I see Andy pull in the driveway for lunch or to come home.  We've had lots of visitors, and our church family and friends have been wonderful!  They have set up a system to bring us meals three times a week and to have a precious church friend come clean our home!  God has provided in every way possible with bed rest, especially in the food and cleaning departments, because He knows how I like a clean house and good meals for Andy- and He has provided!   And, I can't end this blog without telling you all how great of a nurse Andy has been.  He may have missed his true calling in life.  He's yet to complain about washing my hair or fixing my supper or bringing me my shots each morning.  I know how impatient I am, and, having me as a patient would drive me up the wall.  God is really working on my impatientence.  There is nothing I can do but sit in bed, so why worry about chores, etc.?

Please continue to pray for us daily!  Please pray that the trips would continue to grow at the same rate, and that my cervix would stay closed.  Pray that God would be forming these precious babies perfectly.  Praise Him that A's cyst has disappeared!  Please pray that they would be ok physically, mentally, and spiritually.  Pray that He, above all, would be given all glory.  I can't thank everyone enough for your prayers.  Our God is hearing them.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow. 

John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of Him."


Praise Him~
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment