Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pics...

I'm a slow learner.  Always have been, always will be.  FINALLY, I have learned how to upload pictures from our new camera! There are just  a hodge podge of pictures on here, but I did think some of you may enjoy them.  You will be able to tell that we get excited over the smaller things- like when one of the beds came in- or the carseat.  We thought it was like Christmas morning!  Sooo- here are some pics!

We knew something was up when I had a stomach at around 5-6 weeks...  We just didn't know how much was up!  :)


This was around the beginning of December.  Don't let it fool you.  We're about 12 times this size now.  We had a major growth spurt.


This is one of my favorite things we've gotten for the trips.  Laura gave it to them for Christmas.


Christmas came a tad bit late- mid January...  Andy's pulling the first bed out of the box.



Three beds in the room!  Handy Andy put them all together!  Looks totally different now!


Handy Andy painting the room.  The color is a subtle apple green- pekoe tea, to be exact...


This was about two weeks ago, and we've gotten larger since then...  The cradle is in the background...


Daddy was excited about one of the carseats!


Skyping our diaper shower in Jackson.  We were excited to see what was going on!


All the diapers from the diaper shower!  So thankful!


Bedrest...  Enough said.  We've moved into the guest bedroom...

Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers!  We need them daily- hourly- minutely- secondly!  We had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and all of the babes looked great!  Even the nurse confirmed what Monday's sonogram showed us!  She thought for sure A was Andy and B was me.  Sweet C is still a mixture, and he had his hands all in his face- sucking on them.  At one point in time, A kicked so hard, she literally kicked the monitor with which the nurse was tracking each of them for the sonogram. B, our calm child, was once again chilled out.  We got the most precious picture of him.  It's so real, and he just looks like I could hold him right now.  (I can't wait to hold any of them, but I pray that they all stay in alot longer!) It is so unbelievable to see all of these miracles!  Andy got to go with me, so that is always a treat.  I feel like they always perform when he comes!  Thankfully, he was there because I got my progesterone shot which hurt like the dickens.  Squeezing his hand makes it a tiny bit better, but it still hurts.  We are just so thankful that God made smart people that know what medicines to give.  I constantly think about Mary carrying the Baby Jesus.  How did she do it without meds?  I go back this Friday to get another shot- here in Oxford, and then we go to Memphis on Monday.  Please continue to pray that God would guide us through this journey we are on.  Pray that each child would continue to grow in concordance with the other.  Pray that my cervix would stay closed, and my water would not break.  Pray that God would keep these babies in as long as possible. Pray that God would be preparing me and Andy to be the best parents we can be to these precious children. Praise Him for the blessings He has given us this far.  Above all, pray that all glory be given to God. We covet your prayers.  


Maggie

1 comment: