Thursday, April 19, 2012

33 Weeks, 5 Days!!! So Thankful!

Well, here we are~ 33 weeks, 5 days!  Who would have ever thought?  God has been so very good to us, and we owe Him all the glory!  He continues to remain faithful!  We had a great appointment on Tuesday in Memphis.  All the babies are over 4 pounds- something we never thought would happen!  A is 4 lbs, 13 oz; B is 4 lbs, 7 oz; and C is 4 lbs, 12 oz!  We are in awe of God's faithfulness to us, not just this time, but time and time and time again!  They were all precious, and as always, it was so much fun to see them!  A is still looking like Andy- she has the same exact profile as he does.  She may be looking a tad bit more like her brothers, and B and C look so much alike it's crazy.  I know things may change, and it's just a sonogram, but we may have to find a way to tell the boys apart!  It's funny how she looks like Andy's nieces, and they look like my nephew.  We still tend to think they're pretty cute.  They all have still have lots of hair!  C wouldn't let us get a good picture of him.  He likes sucking on his hands too much, however A and B really performed.  They are both head down- and literally, I feel like she is ready to come at any second.  She and B are butting heads to see who will come out first.  I'm scared to move for fear my water may break, and Andy would be delivering babies at our house.  Yikes.  Our doctor was very pleased with us, and he thinks that since we have made it this far, that there is no reason we should not have them here in Oxford.  As of today, my Oxford doctor is out of town until Monday, so please pray for him to get home safely and for them not to arrive before he gets back.  I completely trust what Dr. BK (Memphis doctor) says we should do, and I don't think he would want us to have them here if there were lots of risks.  I completely trust Doctor Smith (Oxford doctor) as well.  In fact, I cried when I had to go in the Memphis hospital because he wasn't there to chill me out.  It does scare me that there is no NICU, but Dr. BK seems to think it will all be ok.  I know both doctors will work together to do what's best for the babies.  If one of them does need the NICU, Dr. Smith has said that they can fly one/some/all of them to Tupelo's NICU, which is supposed to be wonderful.  Andy and I have prayed and prayed that this would not be an emergency delivery so that our families could be here, and I believe this is God's way of answering our prayers.  If we have them here, then it would more than likely be a planned delivery so Dr. Smith could make sure there were enough doctors, nurses, etc.  This is all in God's hands, and He has  been so very gracious to us thus far, and I have full confidence that He will take care of us, whether it be in Memphis or Oxford.  Of course, we want to do what's best for the trips, and God has done above and beyond what we could have ever imagined.  Praise Him!

I go to one of Doctor Smith's partner's today since he's out this week, so please pray for that to go well.  As of last week, I was not dilated, so they were pleased with that.  I do think these babies are getting quite comfortable with their surroundings and like being inside of me, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  As hard as it is getting, I still love feeling their movements.  I'll definitely miss this.  I feel like we're already best friends, and I haven't even met them yet.  It's hard to believe that I only have possibly 2 weeks, or even 2 days (who knows?) of this pregnancy left.  I absolutely cannot wait to meet them, and I'm sure I'll cry my eyes out when I finally get to see them, but I almost feel more comfortable having them right here inside me so I can always feel and talk to them.  It's gonna be hard when they grow up, but I know the Lord will prepare us for that when it comes.  I told Andy a while back that they're already growing up, and with these hormones, I'll have them grown up by the time they get home from the hospital.  Poor Andy.  My hormones are insane.  

Please pray for all of us!  Praise God for their great weights and great stats!  Praise Him we've gotten this far!  34 weeks, hopefully, on Saturday!  Please pray that they'd continue to grow.  Please pray that whether the trips be born here or in Memphis, that all would go well.  Please pray for us as we continue to prepare to be the parents the Lord wants us to be- it's a big responsibility!  Praise Him for all of the support we have.  We could not have made it this far if it weren't for our families and friends and church!  Please pray that the Lord would continue to give us strength to get through each second of each day.  Please pray that these sweet, precious miracles would never know a day that they don't know our Lord.  I can't wait to tell them what all He's already done for them.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow...

Now, some sonogram pics!

Baby Girl A...  She's up against somebody else's face...

Baby Boy B

Baby Boy C's hand.  He'd had a rough day.  His head is in my rib, so he has many rough days.  You can kinda see his nose/ profile, but something is floating in front of his chubby cheeks.  His face is normally just like B's.  

And, if you really want a good laugh for the day...  We're giant.  YIKES!  


And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. ~  Colossians 3:15





.........





Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment