Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update!

Wow!  What a differnce two weeks can make!  These babies have grown a whole inch and a half each!!!  We are so very thankful!  Once again, they were all performing!  It's amazing to see how their personalities are already forming.  A was literally doing backbends for the camera; B, once again, our chilled out one, would just turn every now and then, as if to say, "please, I'm way too cool for that camera- go on." However, it wouldn't movefor A and C to get in the picture.  C, our little surprise, surprised us once again by sucking its thumb!  It was amazing to see!  It was as if it had just discovered its thumb, and it would look at it, then put it back in, then look back at it.  It was absolutely precious, and it melted my heart.  Andy wasn't able to go to this appointment, and they did miss seeing their daddy.  However, they gave us several pictures!  If I was smart enough to scan them in, I would, but at the rate my brain is going right now, I'll never figure that one out!  As I said last time, A is my daddy spit out.  The picture even looks like Daddy.  B is Andy spit out, and once again, we are not sure about C!  Ha!  I know you probably think I am crazy telling you who they all look like when they are only 3 1/2 inches long, but I swear, it is truly amazing and very obvious! 

We've also had another appointment since then, and, praise God, all  babies are rocking right along!  The ultrasound tech said that they look like they will be big babies.  I'm not sure they can help it since I weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces.  I don't think that they will get that big, but God willing, we will have some 4 or 5 pounders!  Carrying almost 28 pounds of babies would most definitely be hard.  Their hearts were beating very strongly too.  We also got to see every vertebrae in their spines.  That was awesome.  Again, God truly is weaving these little ones together in my womb, and it is  such a miracle!  We also got to see their stomach organs, which were no bigger than a dot, but still nonetheless, unbelievable! The sonograms really do remind us what miracles these precious babies are each and every time we get to see them!

It's unbelievable to know that God chose us for this journey.  Every day seems like a new journey, and one we are so thankful for.  Although there have been surprises along the way (baby C!), and scares, we are having to trust in God like never before.  And time and time and again, He always is in control of us and these wonderful blessings- and always faithful to us. We are taking everything day by day.  One day will be great, and another comes, and it truly is hard, but how could I ever complain when I think of the work that God is doing in my body?  It is unbelievable to fathom!  Are we scared, of course!  Andy has never even changed a diaper, but I do feel like he will have several opportunities to perfect that in the future.  I've only babysat 3 babies the same age probably one time.  So no, neither one of us know what to expect, but our God will take care of us and lead us in each day's journey, and I assure you He already knows what to expect!

Please continue to keep us all in your prayers.  We need them daily.  Please pray that each baby will grow in concordance with the other.  Please pray for their hearts- that they would be beating strongly, and that God would be working in them even now.  We have our next ultrasound on December 6th, and God willing, if they are all turned the right way, we will find out what they are!!!  We absolutely cannot wait to know what God is blessing us with!  Thank you in advance for all your precious prayers for our growing family.  We cannot thank you enough...

Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Maggie!! God is awesome! Cant wait to hear on Dec 6th!

    ReplyDelete