Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Time Pictures... (and some others!)

Well, I told you it was coming!  Here it is!  I've now figured out how to add pictures...  Are you ready for this?   BY MYSELF! I literally am terrible at technology, but hey, give girlfriend a computer and some bored time, and she'll figure it out...  See for yourself.  Soooo....  with no further ado, I give you some photos from our fab life from the months of October through December.  (And, yes, I do realize that there are no pictures of our tree- have no clue how that one happened...)  Enjoy... 


Andy and I at Caroline Herron's wedding in Natchez... FUN TIME!

Halloween Door Hanger 2010

Lovely pic...  Andy made the birthday cake all by himself.  Bless his sweet bones.

Our humble abode... with LANDSCAPING!  Hallelujah!

Flowers Andy gave me for my birthday...  Don't know how to turn it around...

Christmas Card Contraption 2010

Kitchen Table Light 2010

Kitchen Window with Mitten Advent Calendar 2010

China Cabinet with 12 Days of Christmas China and Ornaments (same below)


Dining Room Table

Front Entrance Table

Mantle with Fab Stockings


Yes, turn your head.  This is the bow on our garland on our mantle...

On top of the china cabinet in dining room.  Yes, this pic should have officially gone with the dining room pics...

Nativity Set

Stockings on our bed...


Turn your head...  Front of house.

Birthday Boy's Placesetting...  the big 60!

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely Christmas decorations! :)


    -Arianna

    p.s. I have a little giveaway over at http://www.ariannabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete