Tuesday, December 21, 2010

GARTH BROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy and I at the bar before the concert (Second Fiddle Bar)...

Andy and I at the concert...



Garth and Trish singing, "In Another's Eyes"... Was awesome!



Garth and Trisha!!!

Garth playing his guitar...
Andy and I treated ourselves to an early Christmas present!  We went to the Garth Brooks Flood Relief Concert in Nashville.  Boyfriend did it right!  We had more fun!  Garth can still put on a show!  By the time we left the concert, I felt as if I had been at an aerobics class because I was sweating so badly.  We didn't sit down the entire time.  It was awesome.  And to make it even better, Trisha Yearwood came out and sang with Garth.  AND she sang, "She's in Love with the Boy," my all time favorite song!  Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment